Wednesday 29 December 2010

He Told Her

So Trent called us and asked if we wanted to go over for Dessert and of coarse we were totally excited to hang out at their house! So Trent had his X-Box Connect on and we ended up splitting into teams. Trent put me and him and Talan on 1 team and Ryan, Anna and Jace on another. So about 5 minutes into it Anna asked "So What are the teams again" Jace did not even miss a beat he looked at her and with the most smart ass face he could muster up he said "You, Me & My dad, Want me to write it down for you". We laughed so hard. About 5 minutes later it was Ryan vs Trent at boxing and Ryan said, "well since Trent has beat me the past few times, I guess we know how this is going to end." Again Jace says "Dad you are just going to have to play like you have never played before". I just love the personality coming out in him! (Ryan won and they won the competition)

No comments:

Post a Comment