Sunday 4 November 2012

Funny Spencer

We went Trick or Treating just like everyone else this past week. At one point Spencer came running back to me. He had just been to a house which had Chinese banners on either side of the door, I'm unsure what the banners said. Spencer came running to me and asked a very serious question, " mom, how do you say Trick or Treat in Spanish?" I was very confused. I told him I wasn't sure and that he could just say Trick or Treat in English. I then asked him why do you need to know how to say it anyway? He answered, " that house there, they have Spanish signs on the front door and I want to make sure I ask in their language so they understand me." I smiled and told him not to worry about it. He is so thoughtful. Though it would have been kind of funny to ask some Chinese people for candy in Spanish with a cute British accent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment