Saturday 12 March 2011

Earthquake / Tsunami

Yesterday morning we were watching the earthquake coverage in Japan. They then were talking about the Tsunami and showing possible countries which would be effected. The US was lite up in red along with a number of other Countries. Kaylee said to me Mummy is that America? I said Yes. She then asked the America where all my cousins live? I said yes. And then she sat there quiet not able to take her eyes off the TV for a bit. Finally I told her it was time to go to school, she looked at me and just started sobbing. I cuddled her and asked whats wrong and she said I'm so scared for all my cousins. Poor thing thought you were all going to be hurt by the Tsunami.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh, how sweet, that just brought a tear to my eye! how sweet! I just love how she is so big and starting to understand the real world!! They all are!

    ReplyDelete