Monday 11 October 2010

Extra Life


So firstly to understand this next funny fully you must understand that Kaylee (6) and Spencer (3) are completely obsessed with the Wii and with playing Mario Brothers. They are pretty much just obsessed with Mario to be honest. Spencer wishes he could be Mario and Kaylee wants everything to do with Yoshi.

Right so the other night Lee and I were going out to dinner. I picked up the babysitter whom the children LOVE and when we got back straight away they were out of their bedroom, it was past their bed time and Lee put them to be while I picked up Maddie, and were downstairs to say hello. I then said right I dont want either of you to come out of your beds again. Its time to go to sleep. Kaylee then said can we come out if the other one is dying? I looked at her (you know that you are being silly look moms give their children) and said yes Kaylee is someone is dying you can come out. Then Spencer said phew thats good cause If I Kaylee die eeds to come and get you so that you can give me an extra life.

I looked at him and just said get back in bed.

Its funny how real he thinks these games are. Sad really.

No comments:

Post a Comment