Wednesday 20 October 2010

Why are you so white?

When Ty and I were in St. George for Trent and Anna's wedding, I was hanging out with Dez and Aspin when Aspin looked at me all puzzled, "Why is your skin so white? I just looked at mine and then looked at yours and my skin is darker." She was legitimately confused. I then spent the next few minutes laughing and trying not to pee my pants. When I looked over at her again she still had that puzzled look on her face so I gave her an answer. "Because your mommy has beautiful olive skin and my mommy doesn't." She had no idea what I was talking about.
I decided I should have gone with "because I'm Bella" it would have been less confusing.

1 comment:

  1. Sara that is so funny! I remember her asking but didnt remember all the little details so thanks so much for puting that up here it is so funny!

    ReplyDelete