Wednesday 20 October 2010

"Paco"

So this is from my bro's daughter (Rylee, 3 yrs) she said the funniest thing to Ty when she first met him.

She was terrified of Ty at first and wouldn't go near him, so I told him to do a puzzle with her cause it's her favorite thing to do. He did the puzzle with her and they were instant friends. She looked at him and said "now I have 3 best friends (names 2 friends) and you". She pointed up at Ty all excited. A few minutes later I pointed to Ty and said Rylee what's your best friend's name? "Paco" she anounced confidently. My whole family lost it, I don't think Ty could breathe he was laughing so hard. We later found out that my little sister had been telling Rylee about her boyfriend Parker and Rylee thought Ty was Parker but when she announced the name her 3 yr old voice slurred the r's. She called him "Paco" for a while after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment