Monday 31 January 2011

Forever

Tonight Lee and I were having our dinner, he got home late from work so I fed the kids earlier, I had given the kids a cupcake and Spencer had made a huge mess. Kaylee offered to vacuum up his mess and I jumped all over that because it isnt often that she does anything around here. Well she got the vacuum out and plugged it in then all the sudden we heard Spencer say to her, When Im Kaylee I will do it this way. And Kaylee said to him you will never be Kaylee. And he was so cute and said what? I have to always be Spencer? He then came into me and said mommy Kaylee said I never get to be Kaylee. And I said she's right you will always be Spencer. He was so shocked. He said but I thought that in a few years I could be Kaylee and she could be Spencer. He said well how am I ever going to be a daddy if I have to always be Spencer? Bwahahahahah! It was so funny! I guess it can be confusing for them cant it.

1 comment:

  1. OMG he is soo cute! It is amazing to me the things kids think, and they way they take things as they are growing up!

    ReplyDelete