Tuesday 11 January 2011

When Im the mommy

Quiet often Kaylee will say to me, When Im a mommy Im going to do this or Im not going to do that. Well Spencer has caught onto it and the past two days anytime I do anything he doesnt like he has said When Im the Mommy. For example, today we were in the store he asked for a chocolate egg, A Kinder Egg his very Favorite, When I said you can have one if you are a good boy when we leave he said, When Im a mommy I will let me boys have all the kinder eggs they want and they can have them straight when we get to the shop. Tonight I was making dinner and he was STARVING so he said When Im the mommy Im not going to ever make dinner we are going to have Peanut Butter and Jelly every night. Good for you! When you are the mommy you can..... oh wait your never going to be the Mommy because YOUR A BOY! HA!

1 comment: