Sunday 16 January 2011

Mormon Cereal


So this morning I was upstairs getting ready for church and Spencer walked in my room. He looked at me and said Mommy do you know where the Mormon one is? I said yeah Spencer its in the living room. I thought he was talking about his Book of Mormon and how he wanted it rather than his Bible. He then said no mom I think the Mormon one is in the garage. I said oh no I dont think it is Im sure its in the living room with the other one. He said what other one? I said the bible one. He looked at me all weird and said the Bible cereal? I was like HUH? and he said Mom I want the More Men Cereal out of the garage. Oh right that? He wanted the Rice Crispy Cereal with the men in it. Yep I sometimes have a hard time understanding my childrens accents. But it was super cute and super funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment